Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blueberry Pancakes

This is just a basic pancake recipe and then I added a cup and half of blueberries to the batter before I cooked them. I found this pancake recipe in a pullout from the Food Network Magazine. I like fluffier pancakes, but these had a lot of flavor with the blueberries. They were a little thin, though. I served them with lemon curd. It was refreshing and tart. I will definitely make theses again.

~Recipe~
Whisk together:
1 1/2 cups flour
3 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

Whisk together:
1 1/4 cups milk
1/2 stick of melted butter
2 eggs
a little vanilla

Whisk the wet into the dry ingredients. Ladle 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot and buttered skillet and cook until bubbly.

**I added the blueberries at the end and carefully folded them into the batter before putting on the skillet. The warm blueberries were delish!** Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment