Saturday, January 16, 2016

M&M Chocolate Cookies

Our son went back to college.I wanted him to have a care package right away so I made these.  He loves M&M's so I thought these would be a good way to start off the semester. They looked yummy!

Recipe~


1 cup butter...real butter is best!
1 c sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/2tsp salt
2 1/4 c flour
1/3 c cocoa powder
1 tsp bakingsoda
1 1/2cups of mini M&M baking chips * I would use the regular M&M's next time
1 c nuts, optional

In a large bowl cream the butter (I melted mine) and both sugars. Then add the eggs and vanilla and mix again.  Whisk the flour, soda, cocoa and salt in another bowl. Slowly add to the butter combo and combine well. Throw the M&M's (and nuts) in and chill for at least 1 hour.  I use an ice cream scoop for my cookies to make them large. I also use parchment paper whenI make cookies. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes. They sure smell good when baking! Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment