Saturday, February 18, 2012

Everything bars

I ran across this recipe this morning and knew I had to make it for the kids today for a weekend snack! Super easy and I am sure you have all the ingredients in your possession! Try it...I dare you!









~Recipe~
1 bag of white chocolate chips
1/4 cup crunchy(smooth is fine as well) peanut butter
3 cups rice krispies
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
1/4 cup white chocolate chips

Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Only until melted. Stir at each check. It took me 2 30 seconds and I stirred quickly. Add the peanut butter to the white chocolate and mix well with a spoon. Pour over the krispies and mix well w/ a wooden spoon. Add in the marshmallows and 1/4 c mini chips and press into a 9x9 greased baking dish. Melt the 1/4 mini chips and drizzle over eh pan and repeat with the white chips. Make sure they don't get too melted or you cant work with the chocolate. So easy!! Chill until set and eat!! Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment