Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mounds brownies

Mixed reviews from mi casa on these....so I sent the WHOLE pan to school with Brenn.  Hope they get eaten at school.  :) I thought that there was WAAAAY too much coconut and I don't like chocolate so it was a no go for me.  Hubby said, as of last night, he is newly allergic to coconut...so that is a hint not to make them again.  Kiddos were split on the decision so it is a never again to be made recipe.


~Recipe~
1 pkg of brownies for 9x13 pan * I used my homemade brownie recipe*
5 1/3 pkg coconut, unsweetened
1 can condensed milk
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 can chocolate frosting

Prepare and bake and cool brownies.
Combine coconut, condensed milk and powdered sugar in the bowl of a mixer and mix WELL, spread over cooled brownies.  Warm the frosting in microwave for 15 sec intervals until you can pour and spread over the coconut.  Chill, cut and eat. Eh...
Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment