Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chicken Salad on Croissants

I made these last night and Brooklyn wants a steady supply of the salad kept in the refrigerator at all times! I guess that it is a hit. I did not get a picture because I could not get the kids to wait to eat.

~Recipe~
4 chicken breasts cooked and chopped(that fed 3 of us with very little left over)
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
2 Tbsp sugar
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grapes cut into quarters
1/4 cup cashews chopped(optional)
1 large tomato sliced
1 Romaine hearty cut in strips and halved again
6 Croissants
*Mix 1st 7 ingredients together and chill for 3 hours. Spoon onto croissants and top with lettuce and tomatoes. Easy and great for a summer night!

~Menu~
I served with watermelon and baby carrots and we had Carmelita bars for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment