Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Pound Cake

I got this recipe from one of my very good friends, Stacy Walker.  It is really rich and very good.  Of course, I used 1/2 the chocolate chips because I don't like chocolate, the cake part is sooo good!



~Recipe~
3 cups unsifted flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 cups sugar
1 cup butter softened
6 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup sour cream
2 cups mini chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Stir together the flour and baking soda.  In a mixer bowl beat the sugar and butter until fluffy.  Beat in eggs 1 at a time until smooth. Add vanilla.  Beat in sour cream and flour alternately.  Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into a well greased and floured 10 inch tube pan.  Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.  Cool, remove from pan, cool completely and sprinkle with powdered sugar if you want! YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Yum. :) I'll be using ALL of the chocolate, plus the 1/2 that you didn't use. :)

    ReplyDelete