Tuesday, October 18, 2011

7UP Biscuits

I was tired of my regular biscuit recipe and I made these when Britt was home from Florida last week. They were a hit then and I have made them 2 times since.  I have found a winner! They are devoured before the kids sit down at the table. So easy and yummy!
~Recipe~
 2 c baking mix**Bisquick**
1/2 c sour cream
1/2 c 7up
3 Tbsp butter melted.

Dump the baking mix and sour cream in a bowl and stir.  Add the 7up and mix, it will be very sticky.  Make sure to add some Bisquick or flour on the working surface so it is easier to work with the stickiness. Shape the dough into a 9 in square and cut into 9 biscuits.  Pizza cutters work wonders on the dough! Pour 2 Tbsp melted butter in the bottom of a 9 inch baking pan to coat the pan. Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes.  Brush the rest of teh elted butter on to top and EAT!!! Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment