Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kabob Marinade

I am not a huge fan of kabobs but the kids are.  Last week I threw a new marinade together.  The veggies were AWESOME in this marinade. I put sausage, pineapple, red and green peppers, zucchini, onion, cherry tomatoes, yellow squash and mushrooms on the skewers, veggies only for me and they were good.  I will use this marinade again.  Easy and tasty! I don't have a photo of the marinade...oops.

~Marinade Recipe~
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
2 Tbsp canola oil
1 Tbsp soy sauce*I used low sodium*
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp fresh ginger root, minced

I combined these all in a bowl and whisked until all mixed and threw it in a ziplock and added the veggies I brushed everything when I was grilling*You could broil as well*  This had a great flavor and was really yummy! Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment