Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cheesy Red Potatoes

I don't think this is a recipe I will make again, or at least I will tweak it a ton! I did not care for the onion pieces in the potatoes. The potatoes were done perfectly and, of course, the cheese was decadent. So....I will stick with my regular cheesy potatoes, I believe. But, some may like the onion bits...so I thought I would share. You decided what you like! :)It is from the Lipton Soup recipe, I added the cheese. 8 medium sized red potatoes (10 cups chopped, skins on)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup mix
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Chop the potatoes and make sure they are kind of the same size, so they cook at the same pace.
Pour them into a 9x13 casserole dish. Add the oil and soup mix,stir very well. **II would try to get all the onion pieces off the bottom of the dish**
Bake at 425 for 35 minutes,turning the potatoes over a couple of times while baking. Sprinkle the cheese on and cook additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and yummy! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment