Friday, September 24, 2010

Scotchies

These are easy to throw together for lunches or after school snacks. I vary the topping ingredients to switch the flavors.~Recipe~
3 cups Rice Krispies
1 cup sugar
1 cup light Karo syrup
1 1/2 cup peanut butter

12 ounces of chips....white chocolate, chocolate, butterscotch, peanut butter or a mixture of any 2.

Melt peanut butter,Karo and sugar over low heat stirring until melted and smooth. Add the Krispies and toss to coat. Press into a 9 x 13 greased pan.
Melt the chips over low heat until smooth and pour over the Krispie mixture and chill. Soooo easy!



Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to make these for my girls. They look really good Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO easy! They are Brenn's favorite in his lunch box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. I double my topping though, a bag of semi-sweet choc chips and a bag a butterscotch. They never last long.

    ReplyDelete