Monday, October 11, 2010

Raspberry Peach Crisp

I love peaches.  I love raspberries. I love this recipe! My friend, Kristin Blundell, sent me this recipe. It is a favorite for dessert, but it can double for breakfast the next morning as well!!  Thanks, Kristin for sharing.

~Recipe~
4 cups sliced fresh peaches OR frozen unsweetened peach slices
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tbsp quick cooking tapioca
2Tbsp red raspberry preserves
1 cup quick cooking oats
3 Tbsp flour
3 Tbsp packed brown sugar
1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In large bowl combine peaches, sugar, tapioca and raspberry preserves. Place fruit mixture in a 2 qt square baking dish.
For topping~In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon mix in butter and make crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly and cool on a wire rack for 45 minutes serve warm with ice cream or whip cream. Enjoy!

1 comment: